Background

Thursday, May 17, 2012

4 Month Checkup

Today we did Addison's 4 month checkup & got the rest of her 2 mo shots. She did great & only cried a little after the shots. Since she shed her first tear following the 2 mo shots I was prepared!

Here are Addi's stats:

Length: 24 inches, 40%
Weight: 14 lb 13 oz, 75%
Head: 15 1/2 inches, 10%

Compared to Ryder at 4 mo (since I didn't do many entries for Ryder last year):

Length: 27 3/4in, 90-97%
Weight: 17 lb 1 oz, 97%
Head: 16 1/2in, 50-75%

Big differences in those percentiles!

After the exam I borrowed their scale to check Ry's weight & he measured in at 27 lbs! Can't wait to get his 2 year stats & Addi's 6 month stats!

1 comment:

  1. We just had B's 4mo appt yesterday too! I am a slacker, need to post it! I LOVE that second pic of of Addi, it is priceless.

    ReplyDelete