Why yes. I only had 10 mins on Pinterest tonight (as opposed to none last night & about, oh an hour, each night before). And it was over dinner. After the kids were in bed & kitchen cleaned.
You may ask why. I did as soon as I realized I hadn't eaten yet as I was prepping for tomorrow.
Well, the long & short of it is that I am now an employed woman with an MBA student hubby. YEP! Life has changed dramatically in one short week!
The offer came in suddenly & the company wanted me ASAP. Not wanting to miss a good opportunity (please read this as a great paying, strong company, in a position with an easy out should I decide I can't be away from my lite angels) I accepted & told them I could start Friday.
So, tonight I'm learning a new routine. One that I hope does not include dinner at 9:30 pm! Though, the quiet dinner of pasta, wine & Pinterest (aka window shopping) was nice.
I attached the 2 pics that helped me "focus on the prize" throughout the day. My little angels :-)
The hubs just got home! Time to finish getting ready for the big day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment