Background

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Twas the night before baby

Well, it's come to be that time already ... the little guy will be making his appearance tomorrow whether he likes it or not. Tomorrow is the big day & I'm as nervous or maybe more so than the night before our wedding! It's strange knowing that I'll be going through the biggest day of my life tomorrow - you expect this to be a sudden surprise =) Sam has a "scary movie" from the 80's on tv to calm our nerves ... I think I'd prefer 'ritas and queso like the night before the wedding instead ;-)

Thankfully Sam's parents are here now so we had a nice home cooked meal tonight & they will be with us tomorrow as we work through a long day at the hospital. I can't thank them enough for being here to support us & help us with Ryder when he comes home.

I wanted to take a sec to thank everyone for their prayers & well wishes for tomorrow. It means the world to us!

Here's to a nice, easy day tomorrow! ;-) LOL! Well, it will end nicely at least =)

Can't wait to finally see your sweet face, Ryder!

No comments:

Post a Comment